I just finished watching Battlestar Galactica: Razor and came up with a fun list of things that let you know when you have been watching too much Battlestar Galactica. Here’s my list. Enjoy!
You know you’ve been watching too much Battlestar Galactica when:
- You find yourself yelling “frak” at every idiot while driving to work.
- You say “so say we all” after your boss asks you to do something.
- You suspect your friends of being Cylons.
- You wonder why you can’t get your car to “jump” to the grocery store.
- You call your computer a “toaster.”
- You ask your friends if they want to go play a mean game of “Pyramid” after work.
- You ask how many “centars” there are until lunch.
- You call the competing sports team a bunch of “chrome jobs.”
Just for laughs I thought I would also show you this picture of a PUR Cylon water filter. This is another good example of watching too much Battlestar Galactica. Things start turning into Cylons. I found this picture on the Web.
Have a great day! So say we all!